Boards & Commissions

Apply for a Board or Commission Appointment

If you are interested in serving on the Planning & Zoning Commisson, the Planning & Zoning Board of Adjustments or the Park Board please submit an application to City Hall.  All applications will be filed and reviewed by the Board of Aldermen for approval.